Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Case of the Missing Pacifier

Even before becoming parents, we'd witnessed the importance of always keeping a pacifier handy. Our niece Penny loves her binkies and they can often mean the difference between a meltdown and a happy baby.

I found some super cute pacifier clips on Etsy that just arrived in the mail this weekend. This seller, MyWoobyandMe, offers a ton of different ribbon styles for her pacifier clips, and she will customize them to fit whichever style pacifier you use. I had a hard time making my selection, so when I saw she had a special of 5 clips for $20 and a free pacifier, I went with that. (I'm not sure Archer really needs 5 pacifier clips, but hey, they're kind of like accessories and this way we can coordinate with his outfits!)

Upon receiving these, I can see how they would be very easy to make yourself if you had some cute ribbon or fabric. I would definitely recommend this seller -- her craftsmanship and attention to detail is great, and I really love the ribbons that she used on our clips -- but if you are up for it, here's a tutorial for a similar style clip that I found online.

Here are 4 of Archer's 5 new pacifier clips. I can't find a photo of the fifth one right now.






1 comments:

Unknown said...

If you have too many, I'm sure Penny could take one off your hands ;) super cute!